One Community Now welcomes people with diverse backgrounds and skills to enrich our programs. We believe the best way to make a lasting impact in Pasco County is through the relationships and partnerships we form as we serve others.
Working Together, Changing Lives!
Every year more than 1000 volunteers contribute over 25,000 hours to support the programs of One Community Now. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a One Community Now volunteer, please call us at 727-849-4724.
Pack A Sack
- Join a packing team
- Sponsor a child
- Hold a food drive
- Deliver sacks to schools
- Help with Pack The Park
- Write Thank You notes
- Assist with food distribution to families over the summer
Operation Stand Down
- Help to promote the event and fundraise
- Make phone calls to veterans
- Serve at the Stand Down by cutting hair, driving a vehicle, serving food, being a counselor or chaplain, help with set up and clean up, direct cars in the parking lot, check in veterans and much more
- Collect personal hygiene items, socks, backpacks, clothing, underware.
- Donate gift cards to be used as incentives for veterans.
- Volunteer at our upcoming Clay Shoot Fundraiser
- Become a job mentor to someone interested in your career field
- Assist with mock interview
- Resume coaches
- Assist with landscaping and general yard work
- Painting and general maintenance in the office or at any of our properties
- Administrative work
How Can I Help?
By donating to One Community Now, you help us be the hands and feet that our community needs. You give us the chance to help people who live in fear every day, and you help us build a community, because with One Community Now we don’t just help, we build relationships, trust and become family.
Come join us! Looking to get involved with One Community Now but may not know how? Volunteering is a great way to learn more about who we are and what we do. If you want to help others and make a change in people lives, sign-up today to volunteer.