ELEVATING FAMILIES OUT OF POVERTY
The One Community Now Resource Center is open Monday – Friday 9am – 2pm (or by appointment 2pm-4pm). Here, clients can meet with Client Resource Specialists in our computer lab. The One Community Resource Center services those in the community who need assistance with:
- Financial Assistance for Eviction Notices
- Sign-Up For Community Resources
- State Identification / Birth Certificates
- Information Regarding DCF, Food Stamps, Medicaid
- Applying for Jobs or Unemployment Benefits
- Locating Hot Meal Sites / Food Pantries
- Locating Clothing Donation Sites
- Locating Medical & Legal Assistance
- Many Other Services
ESG HOMELESS PREVENTION
We currently have funds for households that are facing eviction. To qualify, you must be income qualified at 30% of AMI or below, live in Pasco County, have an active lease and show the ability to sustain future rent.
30% AMI for Pasco County is based on family size and income. Use the numbers below based on your household size to determine if you are income eligible.
Household Size: 1 person = $18,250 or less
Household Size: 2 person = $20,850 or less
Household Size: 3 person = $24,860 or less
Household Size: 4 person = $30,000 or less
Household Size: 5 person = $35,140 or less
EMPOWERING EMPLOYMENT SUCCESS
One Community Now offers a full array of employment resources to job seekers focused on equipping you to be the most marketable candidate for the job you seek. Our staff and volunteers provide comprehensive employment solutions, walking the journey with you and ensuring that you get the skills and resources you need to be successful in your job search:
- Job Search Skills, from Job-Seeking to Job-Keeping
- Career Counseling
- Professionally Written Resumes
- Individualized Job Leads
- Assistance with Filling Out Job Applications
- Interview Skills Training
- Free interview tips and interview preparation exercises
- Computer Lab with Internet access, copier, and printer
- Computer & Keyboard Training
- Sign-up for Community Resources
- Budget and Personal Financial Management Training
How Can I Help?
By donating to One Community Now, you help us be the hands and feet that our community needs. You give us the chance to help people who live in fear every day, and you help us build a community, because with One Community Now we don’t just help, we build relationships, trust and become family.
Come join us! Looking to get involved with One Community Now but may not know how? Volunteering is a great way to learn more about who we are and what we do. If you want to help others and make a change in people lives, sign-up today to volunteer.
During the rapidly evolving situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we are here to support you and your family in making sense of the situation.
By clicking the Amazon Smile button above, .5% of the price of your Amazon purchases will be donated to One Community Now! Simply click the button, select “Start Shopping,” and then shop as you normally would to donate!