PASCO SCHOOLS TO FEED STUDENTS DURING TIME OFF DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
Pasco County Schools will provide meals to students at seven designated sites starting on Tuesday, March 24. The food will be offered on a drive-thru basis at the school sites listed below. The pre-packaged meals are for children under 18 years old and will include lunch as well as breakfast for the next day. The school feeding sites will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
In an effort to gauge the demand for meals the school district has created a Meal Request Form. Anyone who plans to visit one of the sites to receive meals for students is asked to fill out the form here. Filling out the form is not a requirement for receiving food, but it will help the district prepare. Children (under 18 years old) must be present to receive a meal.
School Feeding Sites
• Crews Lake Middle School – 15144 Shady Hills Road, Spring Hill
• Fivay High School – 12115 Chicago Avenue, Hudson
• Gulf Middle School – 6419 Louisiana Avenue, New Port Richey
• New River Elementary School – 4710 River Glen Boulevard, Wesley Chapel
• Pasco High School – 36850 State Road 52, Dade City
• Sunray Elementary School – 4815 Sunray Drive, Holiday
• Zephyrhills High School – 6335 12th Street, Zephyrhills
For more information regarding the Pasco County Schools’ plans concerning the coronavirus, visit the district website at this link where you will find a set of helpful Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any other questions, concerns, or suggestions, navigate to the green button below the FAQs and click on Submit Questions or Suggestions.